Product Brochure: Click here
Roast Profile Chart: Click here
22 lb Roaster Video:
22 lb Roaster at roasting workshop, Hala Tree Farm 2017
For the high volume coffee shop, estate coffee farm or custom coffee roaster, the ASHE 22 lb Fluid Bed Coffee Roaster is the perfect choice. Based on our work horse 10 lb fluid bed coffee roaster platform, the ASHE 22 lb (10 kg) Fluid Bed Coffee Roaster is designed for maximum coffee roasting capacity in a compact foot print, no larger than our 10 lb system.
The ASHE 22 lb (10 kg) fluid bed coffee roaster has been engineered with additional roast chamber capacity, increased to accommodate 22 lb load of green coffee beans. Heating system wattage and blower capacity has been maximized to quickly roast a 22 lb load green. All new systems ship with high output heating elements to yield roast times of 15-17 minutes.
The ASHE 22 lb (10 kg) Fluid Bed Coffee Roaster comes standard with the following features:
- Panel mount digital meter for monitoring bean temperature during the roast.
- USB PC Interface for Roast Profile Logging. Tested using Artisan 9.7
- All stainless steel ASHE forced air cooling system to quickly cool the fresh roasted beans at the conclusion of the roast.
- Roast chamber constructed of Stainless Steel with perforated aluminum heat shield
- All Stainless Steel roaster body, control panel and top plate.
- Dual integrated chassis mount air filters for maximum air flow
- High capacity blower system for optimized fluid bed roasting
- Three individually switchable heating elements to customize roast temperatures
- Air pressure safety system
- Illuminated control panel status lights.
Power Requirements: 240 Volts-1 Phase, 85 Amps.
- Swivel hood Assembly for Chaff Collection
- Chaff Collection system
* If making a Credit Card Purchase for Coffee Roasting Equipment, freight charges for your order will be added and billed separately once a firm shipping quote to your destination has been obtained from our carrier.